Interactive Story!!!

How I came up with the idea for my “Interactive Story”<—(Click this link) was that I really like medieval setting and timeline, and I also like battles between opposites, like fire and ice, but then I changed it up a bit to make it a battle between fire and wind. I learned when I was trying to make the fireballs work, it was a little hard because you have to time the appearances and costume changes almost perfectly, and I also learned that shrinking sprites is a really cool and efficient method to use. The hardest part for me in my MakeyMakey project was that I had to get all of it timed as perfectly as I could to ensure that it would work 100% of the time I did it. Some challenges were the timing for sprites, backgrounds, costumes, movements, and sounds to be organized and to even find the right sprites to use that were closest to my idea. How I overcame this was I put everything into sections for the 5 or more scenes and then I just worked on from there. I made a few changes from my original plan, like making the main character an elf, and using a lion sprite for the Wind Lynx because I couldn’t find a picture of an albino lynx. I don’t have any ideas of what I would do different if I could do it again, but I might spend more time on finding the right sprites. I am most proud of the fireballs and how they were timed almost perfectly and glided very easily to the right spot at the right time.